Our priority is to keep your private information protected. Kiwi Picks Tees is compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. It means that we are open about our methods of tracking and use of the visitors’ personal data, and you can freely check exactly what we are doing to it.
Collection of your personal information
We collect the following information so that we can offer you the best and relevant product and services:
- First name and last name
- Your email address
- mailing address
- Your phone number
- The data about the browser and device you use to view the Kiwi Picks Tees store
- The way you navigate the Kiwi Picks Tees store
We collect your personal details because they are necessary to accept and process your online orders, and to make sure you have got your packages.
We collect the details of your device and on-site behavior in order to make our store more user-friendly, and to personalize our store services for you (for example, to automatically switch the store to the mobile version.)
Sharing information with third parties
Kiwi Picks Tees store works with other companies that help us provide the best service for you, and these third parties also use some of the personal details you’re leaving. We make sure to limit the data they can access to only what is necessary for them to perform their obligations.
- Payment gateway services use your credit card information, your first and last name to verify and process your payments for our products
- Our manufacturers and stock keepers use the information of your order contents to assemble the necessary package for you
- Delivery companies use your first name, last name, and physical address to arrange the product delivery for you
- Mass mailing services use your email address to send you emails (only if you have subscribed to them)
- If you are not happy with our terms, please leave the website.
You can contact us at email@example.com and ask:
- To receive the copy of your details we have collected
- delete your private details from our system
- To withdraw your consent (if you previously agreed to provide us with the data, but then changed your mind)
We are doing our best to guarantee the security of your personal details while keeping and using them.
We really appreciate your cooperation in this matter!